The company invites students to send their CV and begin their careers with us. The successful candidates will be offered jobs, part-time or full-time, and upon graduation will have the opportunity to work for our company, or our partners in US. During their study, they will combine their jobs with their periods of practice at our company, and prepare their licenses or courseworks under tutorship of our professionals who have Ph.D in mathematics, physics and computer science. Students with aptitudes to do research will have opportunities to do research in theoretical computer science, artificial intelligence, mathematical logic or algebra, and be helped to prepare their articles and publish them in local or international journals.
· Good or excellent results at exams
· Quick Learner / team player / uncompromising integrity
· Good communication skills in Romanian, and one of Western European languages.
· Ability to work independentlyunder guidance from their manager
· Winners of student Olympiads and other competitions are welcome.
· High salaries based on performance / level / skills, among top in Moldova and comparable with salaries in neighboring Romania.
· Compensation revised on April every year to reflect increased performance and keep the compensation among top in the country.
· Spot bonuses, and bonuses based on product excellent release
· Possibility to visit US on a business trip or for training. Top performing employees can move to US and work on H1-B or Green Card for a major American company – our main partner, with future possibility to apply for US citizenship. We have over 20 employees, and increasing, currently in US on position of managers.
· Excellent opportunity to grow professionally on world-known products and projects of different complexity
· Flexible working hours agreed upon with your manager
· Training & development opportunities, certification
· Working within a young and dynamic team
Est Computer, founded in 2000, is one of the oldest companies in Eastern Europe. It was distinguished with the International Star for Quality in Geneva in 2012 for its achievements, customer satisfaction and care of its employees. One of its customers is a major American provider of software solutions in US. Est Computer is located in Chisinau, Stefan cel Mare 171/1 (“Eximbank” building, vis-a-vis Kentford)
· Name the file using the format: CV_FirstNameLastName.pdf.
· Indicate the date when you reviewed your resume.
· Arrange education and experience data in inverse chronological order (first indicate the most recent); give as much detail as you can.