Our Seattle based client is building world class healthcare solutions. We are looking for skilled Senior Java Developer with strong knowledge in the field to join our engineering team.
• 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Java, Web development and SQL
• Experience in Java EE, Spring, Web Services, Design patterns, EIPs
• Experience in one of the following databases: MS SQL, Oracle
• Understanding of client-server and service-based architectures
• Spoken and written English
• Motivated and dependable, demonstrates initiative, team player, excellent communicator and problem solver.
Knowledge of this technologies is a big plus:
• ExtJS, AngularJS, D3.js
• Amazon Web-Services
• Mongo DB
· Attractive salary based on performance /experience / skills.
· Spot bonuses, and bonuses based on product excellent release.
· Compensation revised in April every year to reflect increased performance and keep compensation among top in Moldova and Romania.
· Excellent opportunity to grow professionally on the world-known products
· Flexible working hours upon which you agree with your manager
· Working within a young and dynamic team
· Sport activity compensation, regular team events
· Referral Bonus
Edifecs is a leading healthcare technology company with the mission to improve healthcare outcomes, reduce costs and accelerate innovation. See www.edifecs.com for more details.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org